opera.mail+news

Re: No warning about unsaved message?

Subject: Re: No warning about unsaved message?
From: OmegaJunior
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 13:24:40 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 12:40:46 +0100, Rijk van Geijtenbeek <[email protected]xxxxx> wrote:
Op Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:32:36 +0100 schreef John H Meyers <[email protected]>:
I know enough to use "save,"
but I also notice that there's no warning at all
(and no automatic save) if a "compose" window is closed
without having saved newly entered text.

Hasn't the thought to provide such a nearly universal
dialog (and safety measure) ever come up in regard to M2?
There is an automatic save, look in your drafts view. But not for every
character you type, we might want to do it more often.

GMail seems to save drafts every minute or so. Maybe add a visible timer
that counts down to the next automatic save?
--
Yours,
ÎJr

Using Opera 9.02 build 8585 on Windows 2003 Server