opera.mail+news

Re: Where is RSS config/prefs data stored?

Subject: Re: Where is RSS config/prefs data stored?
From: "Remco Lanting"
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 15:17:48 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news
On Thu, 14 Dec 2006 02:59:26 +0100, RBL <[email protected]> wrote:

I'll be darned if I can find it. I've looked everywhere, but the closest I've come is Accounts.ini, and that seems to be global prefs.
I want to tweak the update interval. With close to 400 RSS feeds, it
would be much easier if I could find the config file and simply
search+replace the default 3 hours to something else (preferably no
updates, manual only).
Thanks!!!
In accounts.ini under the rss section is a line like this:

Incoming Options File=C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Opera\Opera 9\mail\incoming13.txt
The settings for the accounts are in that file. Be sure to close Opera
before editing. My Opera doesn't seem to update that file, but I'm using
the weekly build so I'm looking into that.
Remco