opera.mail+news

can't set or change encoding when reading news

Subject: can't set or change encoding when reading news
From: Kresso
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 01:52:05 +0200
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news
In preferences, I have set default encoding to "Auto" and "Fallback HTML Encoding" to "iso-8859-2" but when I read messages that doesn't have charset set, Opera doesn't display them correctly (the way that it used to).
When I try to choose different encoding under View, nothing changes.
I don't understand what happened because until few days ago everything worked ok, and I didn't changed anything.
Is there a way to fix this?

--
"I am, as I've said, merely competent.  But in an age
of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary."