opera.mail+news

Re: Contact list picture insertion

Subject: Re: Contact list picture insertion
From: YinYanger
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:28:34 -0300
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news
Em Wed, 30 Aug 2006 16:56:32 -0300, Remco Lanting <remco.lanting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:35:23 +0200, Ivan Magerle <magi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:59:32 +0200, Rijk van Geijtenbeek wrote:

Op Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:24:51 +0200 schreef rickattic <rickattic@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

I am trying to insert a picture for each of my contacts in M2 and so far I have been unable to figure the proper procedure. There is a nice sized box for a picture in the contact properties however not having any luck doing it. Help is appreciated. Many Thanks

This feature only supports http and data URLs for images, not local file paths.
(No, I don't think that makes much sense either)

So you must start localy Apache or IIS and write address like: http://localhost/image.png ;)

file://localhost/C:/ works just fine :D For an easy way to browse drives from within Opera, go to the opera:drives page.

Remco

Very nice! Long time ago, I did put this on the wishList NG!

--
YinY@nger
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de e-mail do Opera: http://www.opera.com/m2/