opera.mail+news

Re: Outlook meeting invitation

Subject: Re: Outlook meeting invitation
Date: 29 Sep 2006 12:18:39 -0700
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news
TyrOpera wrote:
> I use M2 instead of Outlook at the office. Just because its fast,
> integrated with the browser, rss reading and all the good stuff.
>
> But one major annoyance is when I receive a meeting invitation from a
> colleague who is using Outlook. It comes in as an attachment but there is
> no 'Attachment' button to allow me to save/open the said attachment
> (snapshot here http://i9.tinypic.com/47kjim9.jpg).

I had similar problems with other kinds of attachments. I saw them, but
could not save them.

The solution was to forward the message, but save as draft without
actually forwarding it. The saved message in the draft folder had the
usual attachment  control, so I could save the attachments from there.