opera.mail+news

Re: Contact list picture insertion

Subject: Re: Contact list picture insertion
From: YinYanger
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 10:18:30 -0300
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news
Em Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:31:28 -0300, Trevor Gough <TGnot@invalid.> escreveu:

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:26:58 -0500, YinYanger <yinyanger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Em Thu, 31 Aug 2006 02:58:11 -0300, Trevor Gough <TGnot@invalid.> escreveu:

file://localhost/C:/ works just fine :D For an easy way to browse drives from within Opera, go to the opera:drives page.

Remco

I have found something that makes the picture not display in the Contact view of mail messages: if the Contact has additional email addresses in the Properties/Notes section for that Contact. I presume this is a bug that should be fixed up. There is no reason why a contact with additional email addresses should be prohibited from having the contact's picture displaying in the Contact view of mail messages as opposed to those Contacts with no additional email addresses listed in their Properties/Notes section whose picture displays as expected in the Contact view.

Please report this bug!

Have you noticed this problem, also, then?

Yes, confirmed :(

--
YinY@nger
Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de e-mail do Opera: http://www.opera.com/m2/