opera.mail+news

Re: Advanced Search option for Opera mail

Subject: Re: Advanced Search option for Opera mail
From: "Ken Knox"
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:58:57 -0400
Newsgroups: opera.mail+news
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:15:41 -0400, <duraisridhar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
  How can Search my mails in a Opera client based on Sender , Subject ,
Message etc(advanced search ). Is there any option I should configure
to use Advance search in Opera mail Client ?.

Regards,
Sridhar D

Easiest way I've found to search on those criteria is to click on the Sender or Subject header in the List panel to sort as you wish it. Admittedly, it'll only find what you're looking for if the search term you're looking for is at the beginning of the header you're looking in.

Alternatively, I've had pretty good luck using the search box in the mail panel, but I keep seeing posts here that it does not always do what some people want. I haven't seen much problem with it.

--
Ken
Choose Opera! <http://www.chooseopera.com>