opera.mac

Re: Georgian Unicode not working on 9.26, but 9.5 is fine

Subject: Re: Georgian Unicode not working on 9.26, but 9.5 is fine
From: "Opera"
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:30:07 -0000
Newsgroups: opera.mac

Opera 9.26 works fine with my Windows Vista Business. It can display Georgian Unicode pages, and the expected Georgian fonts are listed in Preferences.

--
Alan Wood
http://www.alanwood.net (Unicode, special characters, pesticide names)

"Mamuka Khantadze" <khantozavri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote :

I don't seem to be able to be able to make opera 9.26 (or below) display Georgian unicode, but 9.5 is doing it fine.

Font preferences for Georgian says 'no fonts available', while every other soft on the system has no problem whatsoever with Georgian.