opera.mac

Re: Language details missing again

Subject: Re: Language details missing again
From: Lauri Raittila
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:48:21 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.mac
in opera.mac, Lauri Raittila wrote:
> in opera.beta, Rijk van Geijtenbeek wrote:
> > > Or is this OS specific problem? I haven't tried O9 on my windows machine
> > > as it has my mail archive.
> >
> > The language prefs UI on MacOpera is more limited, because of the need for
> > interaction with the system settings. You are supposed to set your
> > language preferences on the OS level.

It seems that it is not possible to set it in Mac OS X, so real language
selector would be useful. Unless I am mistaken you need to change OS and
application language with website language. Very annoying, yet another
reason not to use Safari.

Anyway, I'll be copypasting html-accept header.. Good thing opera:config
is already there.