opera.mac

Re: Language details missing again

Subject: Re: Language details missing again
From: FV
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:32:17 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.mac
Lauri Raittila <[email protected]> schreef op Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:36:48 +0100:
Is there any good resource on differences between win and mac Opera?

I mean, lots and lots of things don't seem to work, and I have no idea
what to do...

(For example I dearly miss menu accelerators. How can such basic feature
be missing from OS?)
Isn't that an Operating System setting on the Mac? (Or do you already have
that on and it still doesn't work?)
It's not long ago I heard it's impossible on a Mac to invoke a context
menu with the keyboard. It sounds like Opera seriously needs more
(accessibility) testers for the Mac platform.
--
Fabian