opera.linux

Re: Opera 10.01

Subject: Re: Opera 10.01
From: Jorgen Grahn
Date: 7 Nov 2009 07:06:52 GMT
Newsgroups: opera.linux

On Wed, 2009-11-04, BeartoothTpBkR wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 11:26:20 -0500, sinistra wrote:
>       [...]
>> Well, 'etch' is the old-faithful-steady-on-awfully-reliable and 'lenny'
>> is just stable
>> I assumed everyone knew that. [....]
>
>       IOW, you imagine everyone runs debian?? And pays attention to all
> those offensively cutesy names that it and its offshoots use instead of
> honest release numbers?? What rock have you been living under?

Perhaps he has squeezed himself under a potato?

I'm a Debian user ever since Redhat Linux started to suck ten years
ago or so, but I have to admit that I don't know what the release I'm
running is called.  I know it's the current stable one, but I can't
say if it's lenny or etch. (Judging from the above, it's lenny.)

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@  Oo  o.   .  .
\X/     snipabacken.se>   O  o   .