opera.linux

Re: Opera 9 External Source Viewer?

Subject: Re: Opera 9 External Source Viewer?
From: "Frank Bell"
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:30:01 -0000
Newsgroups: opera.linux
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:46:39 -0000, Whiskers <catwheezel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

'Choose application for viewing source'.  My previous setting (rxvt -e
mcedit) was still shown in the 'Open with other application' box, but
seemed to have been over-ridden by the new 'Open with Opera' option.

Hmmm, thanks.  My previous setting (KEdit) was also overwritten.

Everything else seemed to come through the upgrade just fine.

Dell Inspiron 6000, Celeron 1.3 GHz , 512 MB RAM, Slackware Linux 10.2, Opera 9.00, F-Prot Antivirus, Projectfiles Firewall

--
Blogging from Pine View Farm--http://frankwbell.no-ip.info/weblog
Updates daily.  Worthwhile updates occasionally.

Slackware (http://www.slackware.com) and Opera (http://www.opera.com): the ultimate internet experience.