opera.general

Re: no password on Yahoo

Subject: Re: no password on Yahoo
From: GuessWho
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 14:11:08 +1100
Newsgroups: opera.general

On Fri, 01 Jan 2010 01:05:50 +1100, Eik <spam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 09:59:37 -0000, GuessWho <im@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

ive just reformatted my HDD and got everything up and running but for some reason my password for Yahoo.com isnt available,and when i enter it manually Opera isnt asking me if i wish to save it or not.Is this something thats happened since Yahoo changed their site or is it a quirk in Opera 10.1.TIA

Did you restore your profile directory from a CDR or something? Perhaps that folder or its files have become write-protected?

i transfered my wand file to disc and when i reformatted and reinstalled Opera i transfered it back to Docs and settings\Admin\AppData\Opera\Opera,all other passwords are working correctly its just not working with the new Yahoo,as i said earlier Opera isnt even giving me the option to save the password in Yahoo.