opera.general

Re: Warning about closing all tabs

Subject: Re: Warning about closing all tabs
From: Eik
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:26:38 -0000
Newsgroups: opera.general

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 06:57:25 -0000, Jimw <jimw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Because I am in the habit of closing a window from using IE, I often
close ALL the tabs in Opera when I only want to close the current tab.

goino the preferences, andon the 'Browsing' settings on the Advanced tab, enable 'Conform exit'.

You may also liketo go to the General tab and switch your startup modeto 'Resume from last time', which will be useful if you accidentaly close Opera and would like the same set of tabs to reopen the next time you start.