opera.general

Re: Question and feature request for irc, mails, and feeds in opera.

Subject: Re: Question and feature request for irc, mails, and feeds in opera.
From: "Rijk van Geijtenbeek"
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:47:52 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.general

Op Sat, 10 Jan 2009 01:41:27 +0100 schreef Yue Wu <vanopen@xxxxxxxxx>:

..

There is a (4) that I remember :)
(4) How to rearrange the mail accound sequence in mail pannel? It's sorted by created time, and I can't drag the account to where I want it would be.

That's currently not possible.

--
                                                    Rijk van Geijtenbeek
                                  Opera Software ASA, Documentation & QA

"The most common way to get usability wrong is to listen to what users
say rather than actually watching what they do." - J.Nielsen