opera.general

Re: How to access context menu for javascripts?

Subject: Re: How to access context menu for javascripts?
From: "Milhouse Van Houten"
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:12:13 -0800
Newsgroups: opera.general

"_-_ Daniel _-_" <foo@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:op.unphrvfq0vppkd@xxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:37:27 -0800, Rijk van Geijtenbeek <rijk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Op Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:12:43 +0100 schreef _-_ Daniel _-_ <foo@xxxxxxx>:

I'm trying to use, in my case, docs.google.com and access some right-click context menues. However, all I get is the opera context-menu.

I've gone into Tools | Preferences | Content | Javascript options
And selected "allow script to receive right clicks"

However, I have no success. Am I missing something? I did reload the page afterwards.

Opera doesn't support such javascript-populated context menus yet.

Hm, I end up using the google docs quite a bit and I hate switching browsers. Why go with a slow one when there's opera?

Is ETA for this? What kindof priority does it have?

If you're heavy into Google apps, you're swimming upstream if you're not using Chrome. Its compatibility and speed with them are unmatched.