opera.general

Re: 9.51 High CPU usage

Subject: Re: 9.51 High CPU usage
From: "David W. Hodgins"
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:33:40 -0400
Newsgroups: opera.general

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 08:00:07 -0400, Jan van Gent <janvan{away}gent@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> http://www.freesound.org/searchSimilar.php?id=19662
> On this site 9.51 37%, while 9.27 only 3%
> seems to be flash / javascript related

Doesn't cause a problem here, using 9.52, butil 2069 on linux, with plugins and
javascript enabled.

Are you doing anything other then just loading the page?  I played a few of the
sounds, with no increse in cpu usage.

P.S.  My cats can't seem to decide it they like the site, or hate it. :)

Regards, Dave Hodgins