opera.general

[9.5] Getting rid of individual mail accounts in mail panel

Subject: [9.5] Getting rid of individual mail accounts in mail panel
From: "JB opera"
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:53:28 +0200
Newsgroups: opera.general

Hi,

Since I am reading all mail accounts through filters ,the individual mail accounts icons are for me useless.

I would like to mask or suppress them and did not find how to.

I would also like to order the headers of the mail panel to my convenience , Opera does not seem to order them at all (2 mail accounts, 1 RSS , 2 newsgroups , 3 mail accounts , 1 newsgrooup).

I would also like to avoid the painful flickering occuring when opera is getting mail.

Thanks for help.

--
-J.Bratières