opera.general

Re: Opera cannot show what it create...

Subject: Re: Opera cannot show what it create...
From: "Laurent Jumet"
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:36:53 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.general

Hello Milhouse !

> That's what I see when I click on the MHT. I think you misunderstood: You
> said you "cannot see" it with Opera. What do you see instead?

    When I open http://www.wikifortio.com/801412/Armenie.mht with
InternetExplorer, I see exactly the original page as it was on the Internet
*with Opera*. Please remind that Armenie.mht was created with Opera using "save
a page as a WebArchive".

    Later, when I open Armenie.mht with Opera, I don't get back the original
page, I see this on my screen: http://www.wikifortio.com/750789/Tabou.gif

Version
9.24
Build
8816
Platform
Win32
System
Windows XP

--
Laurent Jumet - Point de Chat, Liège, BELGIUM
      KeyID: 0xCFAF704C