opera.general

Re: Can't disable iframes in opera:config

Subject: Re: Can't disable iframes in opera:config
From: FV
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 20:51:11 +0200
Newsgroups: opera.general

Rijk van Geijtenbeek <rijk@xxxxxxxxx> schreef op Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:01:35 +0200:

Op Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:13:19 +0200 schreef <james.d.mclaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I recently discovered opera:config, and decided to experiment with
disabling iframes. However, whenever I do that and leave opera:config,
when I come back the box is ticked again!

Does anyone have any idea why this isn't working, or if there's
another way to disable iframes? Should I submit a bug report?

Don't forget to click the 'save' button under the section in opera:config.

Time for a 'do you want to apply changes' alert when closing this page?
Not a request for enhancement but an utter necessity, as this is currently entirely unclear especially when the section is higher than the screen.

--
Fabian