opera.general

Portable Opera?

Subject: Portable Opera?
From: nospam
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:04:40 +0700
Newsgroups: opera.general
Is there a portable version of Opera? Sort of like portableapps.com for a USB harddrive. NOT for a mobile phone but for a portable hard drive. I know I can just load apps to the proper directory on the hard drive, but I've done this with varying success and I often run into problems where data files for apps are referenced to drive letters that change with the location I plug the USB drive into. I'm just wondering if anyone has had success with this on Opera and can offer some quick notes to get it going right, and then past that to "synching" your bookmarks, email, etc. from time to time.