opera.general

Re: STUNNING OPERA DEFICIENCIES

Subject: Re: STUNNING OPERA DEFICIENCIES
From: RBL
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 22:31:52 -0500
Newsgroups: opera.general
So what = because I like the mail system, and I would also like to be able to forward a message to someone, who will see it the same way I saw it when received.

Or perhaps I would like to bold some text.  Or underline.  Or use color.

Perhaps we should all go back to TTY interfaces.

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:33:37 -0500, Matthew Winn <o*@matthewwinn.me.urk> wrote:

So what? If you want to use Opera as a browser but don't like its mail
client then just use a different mail client. That's what's so great
about multitasking computers: you can choose your personal best of
breed for each task and have them all running together. You don't have
to put up with software that doesn't do what you need. Opera's mail
client doesn't suit me either, so I use Agent on Windows and Mutt on
Unix. It's just as easy, and I get the features I want rather than
having to accept what I'm given. (In fact it's even better than using
a built-in mail client, because I can upgrade each component separately
instead of having to accept a mail upgrade when I want a bug-fixed
browser or vice versa.)