opera.general

Re: widgets?

Subject: Re: widgets?
From: FACE
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:27:57 -0500
Newsgroups: opera.general
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:30:46 +0100, in opera.general "Laurent Jumet"
<1st_NAME.Lst_NAME@xxxxxxxxx>, wrote

>Hello ric !
>
>rich<rich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> What are widgets?
>> I searched the online Help and received this:
>>  Your search yielded no results. Please try again with fewer search
>> words.
>> I can't enter fewer than one word.
>
>    A widget is a throwpenon, but without the usual tramodal that comes with
> it.

I think that you forgot the ";-)" for the jabberwocky.

My small knowledge on the matter says that a widget is a small (usually)
program that runs within Opera, using the Opera program as a platform.

I believe that there is a specific "Opera Help" subject for widgets, with
downloadable examples.

FACE