opera.general

Re: STUNNING OPERA DEFICIENCIES

Subject: Re: STUNNING OPERA DEFICIENCIES
From: Martin 'Cherry' Kirsch
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:27:36 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.general
RBL schrieb:

> I find it absolutely stunning that Opera 9 flat out doesn't work with two
> of the Web's biggest Web sites: eBay, and YouTube.  Checkout the screen
> cap of YouTube at http://www.savefile.com/files/298659

I can't see problems using youtube and ebay here.

> Add that to the stunning fact that Opera 9 can't create or send HTML mail,
> but it can receive and view it.

Html-email is one evil thing, that should be banned from the net.
So it's a nice thing Opera allows the reception of mails-by-dummies who
send html-crap, but does not help sending out more of this shit.

Martin
--

C.H.E.R.R.Y.:
Cybernetic Humanoid Engineered for Repair and Rational Yardwork