opera.general

Re: Is Opera 9 worth it

Subject: Re: Is Opera 9 worth it
From: "westslope"
Date: 28 Aug 2006 12:25:36 -0700
Newsgroups: opera.general
Temperatures do not appear to be a problem.  The room is under 20C
during the night. The CPU normally runs in the low 40 degree range.
Overclocked, under load and during high ambient temperatures, the
temperature never exceeds 54C.  Using MBM mostly to monitor
temperatures and fan speeds. -westslope