opera.general

Re: Blank pages pop up with file transfers

Subject: Re: Blank pages pop up with file transfers
From: "Rijk van Geijtenbeek"
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:22:57 +0200
Newsgroups: opera.general
On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 10:24:04 +0200, Jane wrote:

..

I have now started to build up a collection of several custom
javascript files in my Opera Javascript folder.

Is there a way to choose which ones I want to be "on" and which I
want to be "off"?

Maybe have a menu or popup window or something like that?  But
how?

Not from within Opera. But you can change the extension of the scripts to 'off', or move the unwanted scripts to a subfolder called 'off'. That's what I do at the moment.

--
           Get Opera 8 now! Speed, Security and Simplicity.
                  http://my.opera.com/Rijk/affiliate/

                                                   Rijk van Geijtenbeek
                                 Opera Software ASA, Documentation & QA
                                Tweak: http://my.opera.com/Rijk/blog/