Re: Blank pages pop up with file transfers

Subject: Re: Blank pages pop up with file transfers
From: "Rijk van Geijtenbeek"
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 17:22:57 +0200
Newsgroups: opera.general
On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 10:24:04 +0200, Jane wrote:

I have now started to build up a collection of several custom
javascript files in my Opera Javascript folder.

Is there a way to choose which ones I want to be "on" and which I
want to be "off"?

Maybe have a menu or popup window or something like that?  But

Not from within Opera. But you can change the extension of the scripts to 'off', or move the unwanted scripts to a subfolder called 'off'. That's what I do at the moment.

           Get Opera 8 now! Speed, Security and Simplicity.

                                                   Rijk van Geijtenbeek
                                 Opera Software ASA, Documentation & QA
                                Tweak: http://my.opera.com/Rijk/blog/