opera.general

Re: Opera is stii a piece of shit

Subject: Re: Opera is stii a piece of shit
From: Eik
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:22:41 -0000
Newsgroups: opera.general
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:48:06 -0000, Peter Karelian <karelian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

After two weeks - KABOOM! All bookmarks gone, nowhere to be found.

Operra runs fine here so I think it's down to human error or something else on your OS.

Whatta total piece of shit!

I think it's an amazing browser.

It takes special talent to produce a piece of software that is worse than IE.
Avoid at all costs!

As I say, I have found Opera to be truely superb since I started using it back at version 3. I would recommend it to anyone and given that you can't even locate Opera's own backups of your files I strongly suspect your problems are down to human error.

For what it's worth, with the attitude you've been displaying thus far, may I recommend you try Firefox and their support newsgroups? The Opera community really isn't like that and you'll find people will be far more likely to offer help if you help yourself first.

Kind regards.

--
Using Opera's revolutionary integrated Email client: http://www.opera.com/mail/