opera.general

Re: Automatic Refresh

Subject: Re: Automatic Refresh
From: "Brian Redmond"
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 23:50:42 -0000
Newsgroups: opera.general
On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:48:08 -0000, Richard Grevers <newsreply7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 04:46:10 +1300, Brian Redmond <none@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

However, having an idle moment, I looked into the latest example (http://www.onspeed.com/en/quicksetupguide.php). My HTML knowledge is minimal, so all I knew to do was look for a "refresh" entry - which I couldn't find.

I'd appreciate it if someone could have a look and see if they can identify why this page is reloading every 30 seconds.

at the bottom of the page:
<script language="javascript" src="http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/22981749/x.js?cmd=file&amp;file=chatScript3&amp;site=22981749&amp;&amp;imageUrl=http://www.onspeed.com/en/img/liveperson/standard";></script> liveperson scripts track you though the site, updating every 30 seconds, so that if you request a support chat, the support tech can access info about your path through the site.

Brilliant, thank you!

Regards,
Brian