opera.general

Re: Saving Sessions

Subject: Re: Saving Sessions
From: Sprockets
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 23:26:27 GMT
Newsgroups: opera.general
On Wednesday November 09 2005 at 08:23:01 AM EDT the one the only Lee Harvey wrote in opera.general for all to read:

Sprockets wrote:
Why does Opera open 2 instances of the browser when I save a session?

Some possible scenarios:

- That's how many Opera windows were open when the session file was saved.

maybe

- You have the Opera startup dialog appearing at startup, and you selected
  two session checkboxes from the Opera startup dialog.
no

- You forgot to check the "Open pages inside current window" checkbox in-
side the Manage sessions dialog when you manually opened the session file.

yes

OK , I deleted the session tabs and started over again.
I set my 5 pages, selected Sessions, Save this session,named it, selected Show these pages everytime.

Then went to manage sessions and selected Open Pages inside current window.
Now it works, thanks for pointing out these checkboxes to make this work right.

Thanks,

--
Sprockets

Using Opera 8.5 Web browser/Newsreader/M2 email/IRC/RSS feeds