opera.general

Re: What happened to my registration?

Subject: Re: What happened to my registration?
From: Joe Canuck
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 08:36:30 -0400
Newsgroups: opera.general
Ed Mc wrote:

After updating to ver.8.5 my personal license information has disappeared from Help>Opera>About. I can't find my OUsr.dat file in the backup. Anyone know if it was wiped clean, or just moved somewhere? My skins and preferences are still the same.... I'm proud of the fact I paid for my Opera and would like to see it in the registration. TIA.

Don't mean to sound like a skunk... however most software is overpriced and no that doesn't mean I support piracy.

Clearly, Opera was overpriced if they can now offer it for free.