Re: How old is this web page?

Subject: Re: How old is this web page?
From: "Jonathan A."
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:28:28 GMT
Newsgroups: opera.general
On 26 Aug 2005 17:16:56 -0700, Roger Johansson
<roger4911@xxxxxxxxx> appears to have said:

> Jonathan A. wrote:
>> Here's a slight modification of a script I sometimes use to test whether
>> userjs is working... it puts a div element at the bottom right of the
>> page with the last modified info:
> It gives an error on line 17, the last line.

That's odd. It works here on Opera 8.02 Linux and Windows versions. I
even copied if from the backtrace you posted, and replaced my original
with that. It ran without error, displaying the timestamp in the lower
right of the page.

I wonder if something isn't happening to it in the copy and paste
process that could be fouling up line endings or something. I've put
a zip archive of the file up on my web space:

Maybe that will help. Also, I wonlder if you have any other user scripts
running that could be interfering with it. Other than that, I'm stumped.

Don't just hit reply. Email address is broken. Thank
your friendly neighborhood spammer. Email replies to:
user: daboid                      domain: cox<dot>net