opera.general

Re: How old is this web page?

Subject: Re: How old is this web page?
From: "Jonathan A."
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 02:28:28 GMT
Newsgroups: opera.general
On 26 Aug 2005 17:16:56 -0700, Roger Johansson
<roger4911@xxxxxxxxx> appears to have said:

> Jonathan A. wrote:
>
>> Here's a slight modification of a script I sometimes use to test whether
>> userjs is working... it puts a div element at the bottom right of the
>> page with the last modified info:
>
> It gives an error on line 17, the last line.

That's odd. It works here on Opera 8.02 Linux and Windows versions. I
even copied if from the backtrace you posted, and replaced my original
with that. It ran without error, displaying the timestamp in the lower
right of the page.

I wonder if something isn't happening to it in the copy and paste
process that could be fouling up line endings or something. I've put
a zip archive of the file up on my web space:

http://members.cox.net/daboid/files/lastmod.zip

Maybe that will help. Also, I wonlder if you have any other user scripts
running that could be interfering with it. Other than that, I'm stumped.

<shrug>

Jonathan

--
Don't just hit reply. Email address is broken. Thank
your friendly neighborhood spammer. Email replies to: