opera.general

Lables not showing up in Labels view

Subject: Lables not showing up in Labels view
From: "Brian L Johnson"
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:20:52 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.general
I've just looked in my 'Mail Back' Labels view and I can see that 5 of the 12 or so messages listed there have no label.

If I change the missing label to 'No Label', nothing happens.

If I change the label to 'Mail Back' it acquires a Mail Back label. If I then change the label to 'No label', that email correctly removes itself from the view.

Showing everything except Trash and Period set to Forever.

--
-blj-