opera.beta

Re: every new snapshot requires me to set the IMAP sent folder

Subject: Re: every new snapshot requires me to set the IMAP sent folder
From: hansa
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 17:07:22 +0200
Newsgroups: opera.beta

On Thu, 08 May 2008 13:27:53 +0200, Tim Altman <do.not@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 08 May 2008 11:35:49 +0200, hansa
<hansa_at_zonnet_nl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It seems to me that every time I install a new snapshot, Opera forgot what
the IMAP sent folder was.
Does anyone else see this?

No.

Is this necessary?

It should not be.  It doesn't happen when restarting, just when
upgrading?

It certainly doesn't happen when restarting (either Opera or the computer).
I am not sure, but it seems to coincide with the installations of new snapshots.
I will keep an eye on this when the next snapshot appears.

Hansa