opera.beta

Re: Are you going to solve threads broken in news accounts?

Subject: Re: Are you going to solve threads broken in news accounts?
From: FV
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 21:25:21 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.beta
RFOG <zephryn.xirdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef op Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:53:49 +0100:

I'm using Opera since 8.00 version, tath problem was present in minor way
for 8 version, but in 9 version the problem is a first class one.

When donload headers for first time, all is working well, but when closes
opera and reopens it, new messages are completly broken. And they continue
broken.

If I'm not mistaken, the problem has something to do with the total number of messages you have. The larger the number and the older the ones where replies come in, the greater the chances of getting broken threading. So if you have more or more active newsgroups subscribed in your Opera 9 version, this could be the trigger.

--
Fabian