opera.beta

Re: Fraud Protection

Subject: Re: Fraud Protection
From: "Edith Gran"
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 13:07:33 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.beta
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:05:38 +0100, Olafur Arnason <olli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 17:09:30 +0100, Edith Gran <none@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since the teamspeak-site was down I thought I'd use googles cache.

I simply searched for "teamspeak" and clicked on "cached".
Up pops a fraud alert, claiming the page to be evil incarnate.

Is that supposed to happen?

Do you have the address used by google? They seem to use ip adresses for the cache result pages

Unfortunately I didn't record it, so I don't have any other adress than the one provided by google now, which is:
http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:BT4v-sck_4gJ:www.goteamspeak.com/+teamspeak&hl=sv&gl=se&ct=clnk&cd=1

The fraud protection hasn't popped up since that first time, so I'm not sure if it's reproducable.