opera.beta

Re: 9P2: 'Block content' chews up styling on subsequent pages

Subject: Re: 9P2: 'Block content' chews up styling on subsequent pages
From: Bart Wakker
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 20:15:37 +0100
Newsgroups: opera.beta
"Rijk van Geijtenbeek" <rijk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> But if you click the item to block, it's URL shows on the status bar.
>
> There are still some improvements planned for this feature BTW :)

Good, once it comes close to FF adblock functionality, I'll have a
look at Opera again. I think it is very positive that finally Opera
considered to build in "content" (i.e. ad) blocking. Please do have a
close look at adblock and just try to copy the concept as close as
possible, it is really the optimal solution to the problem.