opera.beta

redirect or forward duplicates imbedded images

Subject: redirect or forward duplicates imbedded images
From: extrapolator
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:09:58 -0400
Newsgroups: opera.beta
This is happening all the time.
When I receive multiply forwarded joke emails with embedded images, and I try to forward or redirect them,
Opera creates an attachment list with duplicates of each embedded image.
Is this a known bug, i.e. a "feature" not associated with the latest beta?
I think I've seen it before.

The process of forwarding or redirecting message is really annoying in Opera because of this duplication of not only images, but of text and html.

Is there any hope that Opera will be able to forward or redirect a message "as is" without messing with an converting everything to attachments?

--
http://www.xenodochy.org/ralph.html
Using the Opera Mail 8.02 beta build 7668 email client under W2K Prof