openindiana-discuss@openindiana.org

Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Hi everyone

Subject: Re: [OpenIndiana-discuss] Hi everyone
From: Jeppe Toustrup
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 12:05:01 +0100
On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 14:09, Bayard Bell <buffer.g.overflow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Both OI and illumos generally need SPARC hardware, particularly
> higher-spec kit suitable for our build environment, to support
> development. If you are willing to donate hardware to ship to a data
> centre, please contact me directly. We have a number of hosting
> options available in the US and UK.

The company I work for already make a T5240 available for the
OpenIndiana and Illumos projects, could this cover some of the needs
you have?
It is however not something the company wants to get rid of, in the
sense of sending it away. But the server is connected to a 100 Mbit
uplink.

--
Venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Jeppe Toustrup (aka. Tenzer)