Problem with 1:n association.

Subject: Problem with 1:n association.
From: Grzegorz Pypec
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:15:26 +0100

I try associtate multiple Actor's with a single Film. I use x-doclet to make

public class Film {
* @ojb.collection element-class-ref="tutor.ojb.odmg.filmoteka.Actor"
*                 foreignkey="film_id"
private List actors = new ArrayList();

public class Actor {
* @ojb.field
private Integer film_id;

Everything works fine but I notice that setup-db (from build.xml file) don't
create the reference in table ACTOR in my database (PotgreSQL). Why?
I guess this maybe risky because somebody may change foreign-key (in some
record from table ACTOR) to unexists record from table Film.

For additional commands, e-mail: ojb-user-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx