ojb-dev@db.apache.org

Re: OJB 1.0.2 ?

Subject: Re: OJB 1.0.2 ?
From: Brian McCallister
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:31:43 -0500
Hope you feel better soon!

-Brian

On Feb 1, 2005, at 10:21 AM, Armin Waibel wrote:

hi all,

will check in the fixes for OJB 1.0.2 later. I have a touch (or more)
of fever. I have fixed one test case in odmg-api and found problems with cache handling.
Sorry folks.

regards,
Armin

Armin Waibel wrote:
Think I found a bug.
I got these output
 [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests
[junit] Tests run: 517, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 142,359 sec
 [junit] Test org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED
 [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests
[junit] [BOOT] INFO: Found logging properties file: OJB-logging.properties [junit] [BOOT] INFO: Logging: Found logger class 'org.apache.ojb.broker.util.logging.PoorMansLoggerImpl [junit] [BOOT] INFO: Loading OJB's properties from file file:/E:/dev/ojb_1.0.x/db-ojb/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties [junit] Tests run: 129, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 15,828 sec The failure in PB tests was caused by an odmg-api test. If I run this test standalone with the emptyCacheImpl the test pass, with default and twoLevel cache this test fails. If I rollback ObjectEnvelopeTable to a version before the new reordering, the test pass with default cache. Seems to be a problem in reordering or in modification state detection.
Will try to fix it at Monday.
regards,
Armin
Thomas Dudziak wrote:
I will try to finish my updates to the tutorials until then.

Tom