octal-dev@gnu.org

[Paperclips-discuss] Re[3]:I want to write to you

Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Re[3]:I want to write to you
From: "Sole"
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 06:23:24 +0200
Hello, my Friend!

You have got this letter from a woman who desires to find a second
half. It's me! I am confident and attractive, kind and joyful. Life
here is not the best!
I try to success in my job but it's impossible. It's hard to gain
success in anything here for a young woman. Men here are also not the
best in the world. I had bad experience in the past and I am not going
to repeat it!
What are you looking for in your life? Are you looking for a soulmate?
If yes, why not write me? See more about me here: http://allhotlove.com/waityou

Waiting for your reply:)

Sole