netbsd-java@netbsd.org

Re: openjdk7 in pkgsrc

Subject: Re: openjdk7 in pkgsrc
From: matthew sporleder
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 17:35:47 -0400
Java should have a fontdir set and by default tends to look at x font
server or in some standard locations like /usr/share/fonts/font
(something like that). You are probably just seeing the six default
awt fonts.  Check out java_home/jre/lib for more font stuff in java.

Pkgsrc could create a new font config file to look in pkgdirs, but I
think the binary format is proprietary or something.

--
Sent from my mobile device