The following reply was made to PR port-i386/35796; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Juan Romero Pardines <xtraeme@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PR/35796 CVS commit: src/sys/dev/isa
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:20:30 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: src
Committed By: xtraeme
Date: Thu Jul 5 15:20:30 UTC 2007
src/sys/dev/isa: it.c itvar.h
- Add support for the IT8716F chip, patch from FUKUMOTO Atsushi via
- Enable the flag ENVSYS_FCHANGERFACT in voltage sensors, to be able to
increment the value returned by the driver via envstat(8).
- Update VBAT sensor reading every time we read it, otherwise it will
always report the power on value.
- Enable all sensors that were missing before: 3 Temp + 3 Fan + 9 Voltage.
- Add new registers to set high/low limits in temperature/voltage sensors
- Disable some sensors if they are reporting bogus data or simply they are
Tested by wiz.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.10 -r1.11 src/sys/dev/isa/it.c
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 src/sys/dev/isa/itvar.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.