[neon] Re: Subversion on NetWare

Subject: [neon] Re: Subversion on NetWare
From: NormW
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:33:36 +1100
Good afternoon Michael,
Thanks for the feedback and hopefully this is good although if more is to be discussed then so be it.

Presently working on a Netware Make file for Neon but the 'all singing / all dancing' Make files from APR are taking a bit of wading through. I am making progress. Will be in touch with the list as soon as I have something to present.

Michael W Thelen wrote:
NormW wrote:

The changes to SVN coding are minimal but are given below; the rest of
the patch comprises the same style NWGNUmakefile files as presently used
in Apache2, with a directory structure under .\build\netware that
emulates the rest of the package with a build file for each module.

Thank you for the patch, I've filed it as issue #2217:

Michael W Thelen
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with
potatoes.       -- Douglas Adams

neon mailing list