neon-black@lists.tartarus.org

[Neon-black] ISRAliens

Subject: [Neon-black] ISRAliens
From: Alex Bowley
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:39:07 +0100
So, I should probably use this for its intended purpose.

Via James:

https://www.antidote909.com/hsbc/details.cfm?item_code=ANT0075

Astrix live, who I've seen before, and is fantastic.
The Coronet, who apparently *do* have a licence now.
May 20th, £20 + BF before May 3rd.

--
Alex Bowley                                       http://hyperspeed.org/
"A little girl of seventeen in a mental hospital told me she was