microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Re: Change position of return address on envelope

Subject: Re: Change position of return address on envelope
From: "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:02:57 +1000
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

In the Document window, does it appear in the correct (desired) place on the Envelope? How about in Print>Preview?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Hello Doug.

I'm not sure i understand your question.  I don't know how to change the
"paragraph format for the Return Address".

Do you mean go to Mailings/Envelopes, click the options button? The return address has a font, a From left: and a From top:. They are both set to Auto.

Otherwise, there are no spaces in front of the return address text in the
Return address: text box.

Thanks,
Tony

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

This is probably an issue with the way the Envelopes are being fed into the Printer. The default margin settings for such an envelope are Top 0.25" and
Left 0.4".  Do you by any chance have the paragraph format for the Return
Address defined with Space before it?