microsoft.public.windowsupdate

Re: Error 8024400A - WindowsUpdate_8024400A WindowsUpdate_dt000

Subject: Re: Error 8024400A - WindowsUpdate_8024400A WindowsUpdate_dt000
From: "antioch"
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 13:09:44 +0100
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsupdate
"xmix77" <xmix77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:032879BF-0321-414D-A4CD-4D01E02D631E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I keep receiving this error when I try ro tun Windows update, which I need
> install my audio drivers (for some reason they werent shipped on Vista
> 5600)
> - but on built 5728 I cant run WU.  Can anyone help with this??

Hi xm
If you post in the correct group, somebody there may be able to help as your
problem seems to have been caused through downloading betaware on your
computer.
I wish you the best of luck.
Rgds
Antioch

VISTA
GENERAL NEWSGROUP VIA O.E.

All Vista newsgroups:
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account
microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroupsetup

ON THE WEB:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

BUG REPORTING: