carbon copy email

Subject: carbon copy email
From: Paul Taylor
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 13:05:02 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
My notification service application is setup to use the smtp protocol method
for delivery of notifications. it works well and delivers the email to the
subscribers as intended.
the <notificationclass) contains the following
to define where to send the mail.
What i would like to know is this, is there any way to CC all notifications
to a second fixed address? kind of like this -
 <SqlExpression>[email protected]</SqlExpression>
I have attempted to implement this in what semed like a logical fashion but
it throws up errors when attempting to update the instance.

any ideas ?
Paul - South Africa