Re: Hey, is this group active?

Subject: Re: Hey, is this group active?
From: "Russell Fields"
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:42:36 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs

I would say that it is almost dead.  Killed largely by the reality of:
"Notification Services has been removed from SQL Server 2008. You can use existing Reporting Services functionality, such as data-driven subscriptions, to obtain some of the functionality that was provided by Notification Services in previous versions of SQL Server."
If you have questions about Notification Services, you might try posting to
the .reportingsvcs or .server groups. (I will not be able to help, but
perhaps someone else will.)

"GiJeet" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]xxxx
doesn't look like too many members or lots of activity.  Is this an
active group?