RE: ERROR 0x2B33

Subject: RE: ERROR 0x2B33
From: Wheels
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:43:02 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.sqlserver.notificationsvcs
I was able to resolve this issue. I found my SQL service was disabled and had
to start it.
Running Windows XP, go to Start then RUN,
type in services.msc
I looked for something with SQL.
On my system it was SQLAgent$PINNACLESYS and it was disabled.
Right click and select properties.
I changed disabled to manual and then tried to start it but it said
MSSQL$PINNACLESYS needed to be started first. This can also be seen in the
dependency tab.
I did the same thing for MSSQL$PINNACLESYS and it started.
I went back to SQLAgent$PINNACLESYS and was able to start it.
I tried the install again and it worked.
Hope this helps.
I can only imagine that your SQL task may not be the same as mine, but I'm
guessing it will start with SQL.